Import orders only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import orders only

We have been continuing to run our V7 website while our web developers have worked on a new v9 site (adding in some extras to the template). Now I need to transfer the orders that are on the v7 system currently to v9...but I do not need to transfer the products and brouchure pages. How do I do this?
    Thanks in advance

Correction : I thought you wanted to import orders into V7 which you cannot do.

You can easily transfer them from V7 to V9 by using the import orders option on the file menu. They will replace the V9 orders so transfer them before downloading any orders into V9.
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

From my own experience:

As V7 & V9 will sit side-by-side on the same PC, reset the Order Number when you go live and keep the old software available for archive purposes.
      Paul
      Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
      X