Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location of V9 Mirror

Hi,

Looking to download a V9 Actinic Business installer, got a location as I only have the V9 licence...?

Ta..!!

Comes as part of the software, so just download a copy off the actinic site. License it then using your key.

Comment

Ok maybe I misunderstood, have downloaded the V10 eval and the key is invalid... there was no V9 downloand link for UK clients.

Comment

A v9 key won't work on v10, you need to download v9.0.5 and use that. It's definitely on their site, have a look in the download section i think it is, i downloaded it just a few days ago myself.

Comment

There's 9.05 upgrade, will that be the package or just upgrade files to be used with the original V7 disk.. ?

Comment

v7? which version are you after? you're in a v9 forum talking about v10 first and now v7, it'd help if we knew what you're trying to do....

Comment

The full V9.0.5JHZA is here.

It's in 'Software Patches & Upgrades'.

It says 'Upgrade' but it is the full standalone program. What it's trying to say is that V9.0.5 is an improvement (upgrade) over the previous version, which is therefore no longer available.
              Paul
              Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

I'm losing the plot...

It is version 8 we have a licence for, do you know the location of this software because we have a disk for version 7 and can't find a download location to get V8 onto another PC.

Comment

You will find all the older versions here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/download-archive.html

Comment

Yer we wee superstar...

Comment

Working...
                    X