PayPoint integration for v9.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPoint integration for v9.05

I had problems getting Actinic to transfer the relevant password to Secpay (PayPoint) as it was giving the error 'Digest Key not accepted' (or similar) when attempting to integrate v9.05 with PayPoint, formerly Secpay.
    In the end I had to get a modified OCCSecPayScriptTemplate.pl file from PayPoint, add the Digest Key (the password you would normally enter into Bus Settings) to a specific part of the code, replace the current pl file in the CommonOCC directory (in My Documents/Actinic v9/Sites etc for v9.05) and then re-upload... Not the smoothest of integrations.
    I can't attach the modified pl file that PayPoint sent me here I'm afraid but if anyone finds this and needs the file then please pop me an email and I'll send it over to you ;]
    Additionally if you want to customise the template then DON'T use the custom template that PayPoint suggest as the Callback doesn't work (possibly in addition to other features). Use the original template at www.secpay.com/actinic.html. I have contacted Actinic support about this and they are looking into it, so by the time you find this it may actually have been fixed...
    Cheers,
    Chris
    Chris Adams
Working...
X