Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty cart when using "Paypal Express" on shopping cart

Hi,

I've got PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Website Payments set up on my site, but when a new user clicks on the "check out with PayPal" option on the shopping cart it says "cart is empty", despite it not being.

I have got SSL set up, which from reading the posts here could be where the problem is coming from. However, the solutions that I've found don't seem to apply.

The website is www.woolstack.co.uk

Any help greatly appreciated!

Kev

ps on another note, actinic always crashes when I close a help box (and none of the links in the help work) any ideas?

The URL is changing from www to without www the cookie storing the information of the basket is under the www. To set a domain wide cookie see here and here.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for this - it certainly seems to be the issue I'm having.

However, I've tried what's suggested and as many permutations as I can think of and its still not working.

I wonder if its because it goes from www.woolstack.co.uk to secure.woolstack.co.uk? Whichever value I put in the "domain=" it doesn't seem to make any difference. Apologies for asking what's probably a silly question, but I've been trying for hours now!

Thanks
      Kev

Comment

I did. And with just a ".", and referring to the full site, or the secure site. Right now I've deleted the PayPal icon from the Shopping Cart, so they have to hit "checkout" which seems to cause the cookies to get copied across (or something else technical I don't quite understand!)

Comment

Working...
        X