No products showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No products showing

I have an old site which will eventually be discontinued (eventually a new site will be created in prestashop or with a very different product mix, possibly depending on whether I move to Bright Pearl or something else for accounts). I'd like to keep the old site running but have discontinued Actinic cover as haven't had any problems for a long time, stopped any development on the site several years ago and sales are minimal. All of a sudden no products are displaying on the site, just the product sections. Actinic's upload test reveals no problems, but a complete site refresh doesn't resolve the problem. I suspect something has probably changed at the hosting end, but my hosts can't find anything.

Not having done any work on Actinic for ages, I've lost much of my Actinic knowledge and find my self completely stumped as to where to look for the cause of the problem. I've searched the community and knowledge base but haven't found any entries about products not showing. Any hints on where to start looking would be most gratefully received.

The website is taobook.com/index

Thanks
Working...
X