Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic V9 - Homepage not updating :(

Hi there,

I am trying to update the content for my homepage - www.snookerdirect.co.uk but each time I refresh the website and publish to web it is not updating. I have also tried the 'troubleshooting' option at the top with a complete website purge and refresh but it is still not working. In addition, if you click on the 'Home' icon at the top of the page it takes you to www.snookerdirect.co.uk/index.html which again has our old homepage content from over a year ago (which refers to no VAT increase and is no longer applicable) however if you type in the browser www.snookerdirect.co.uk/home.html the updated content is live. (I've tried to improve the content to make it more SEO-friendly.)

I'm not sure how to get the content from the /home.html page to the main website address of www.snookerdirect.co.uk and also the .index.html page removed as the old content is no longer needed. www.snookerdirect.co.uk is the main website address and the one which is picked by search engines, etc (which has also has fallen dramatically recently due to Google's Penguin update.... another story :/ )

Also, once I am on www.snookerdirect.co.uk/home.html url and click the home icon at the top of the page the content is correct and stays the same - however when I click on the home icon at the bottom it reverts back to the old content. Apologies if this sounds confusing but I'm at a loss as to what the error is - could it be a broken link?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Heather
    Snooker Direct
    Actinic V.9 software
Working...
X