Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC Saturday 28th May. Did you have problems???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSBC Saturday 28th May. Did you have problems???

Re problems with HSBC. Specifically anyone using the credit authorisation process this Saturday 28th May.

Has anyone had problems with credit card authorisations on this day?
    I had to query a card transaction authorisation carried out that day and HSBC claim no transactions took place on my account that day despite my having been given an authorisation number for the slip. I was informed that the 6 digit number is a random issue and does not specifically relate to or give information about a particular transaction and has no use in backtracking to obtain details of the transaction it was issued to., which appears to be nonsense.

Discussing this with a fellow trader .... , he said that his Barclay's card authorisation system had for about 5 hours on this date had been refusing transactions with a "Please Try Later" message.

Anone else out there have "technical difficulties" on this date??? Was there a "crash" or some such problem with this and other bank's systems that has yet to be admitted to.

Just a suggestion ...but could someone kindly check their transactions records and see if all theirs went through on that date.
Working...
X