Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way for a customer to view order history, stock allocations etc???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way for a customer to view order history, stock allocations etc???

we've been asked by our client if it's possible for customers to check order history etc plus find out the status of an order (dispatch date etc).

is this possible at all? if not via the actual shop system is it possible to export anything to a spreadsheet or something?

This plugin might help (not one of mine)

http://www.codepath.co.uk/web_ordertracking.htm

otherwise :

. you could write a query to get the info you need in access and export that to an excel spreadsheet,

. you could use the Actinic export and combine some of the files to do the same

. we provide order tracking on www.integratedlabels.co.uk by linking through to our couriers order tracking site, we use City link and you can use the Actinic order number to track order. We use the same in our order shipped emails as well. It works well.

. you could use our One Stop Order Processing plugin called One Stop Order Processing that would let you build a view of your data and then export it to a csv file, you can find more info and a free trial for our One Stop Order Processing plugin at this URL :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Mul...r-Actinic.html

The export feature is now available in the basic version of the product, we have combined the basic and advanced into a single product now.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

thanks jan. i think your plugin looks like the best option but i'll check out all of the info.

it wouldnt be linked in to a courier or anything - the client simply wants to be able to let their customers check their order status (dispatched or not etc) and possibly stock levels.

what sort of info can you produce in a .csv file with the basic version of your software?

Comment

Thanks Chris,

We only have a basic version now, we have rolled all of the advanced functionality into it (if I am being honest here to reduce our admin), you can choose any of the order fields you want and produce an excel style listing for the orders, it will auto total columns, export to file, it is very flexible. You can also extend the database to add your own fields.

We use it to export our orders to citylink's clan loader, so our labels are autoprinted, other people use it to transfer order info to their accounts system. It is very flexible.

You can also use it on any computer on the network and if you buy it now you will get the version you order and a V8 version as well.

I'm very biased though :-) I wrote the original version of the software.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X