PayPal and No Sellers Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal and No Sellers Protection

Through my years of using Actinic I have never really taken a huge amount through PayPal as Sagepay has always been set as the preferred method, and in the past we ask customers to only use PayPal if SagePay (Protx as was) failed. However, we have changed this now to allow more people paying by PayPal as it seems a preferred method for many people. The problem is that each and every payment is "not eligible for sellers protection" because "we do not have the delivery address on record". I have spoken to PayPal who insist that the site does not send the shipping address across, yet if I click on pay by credit card on the resulting PayPal screen all the data is correcty filled in so obviously it IS being sent across. Can't tell them at PayPal though, they keep saying that we are only sending them the card holders address and not the shipping address.

Has anybody else had this problem? I need to fix this as soon as poss and would appreciate any light on the matter, and hopefully a solution to the problem.

Many thanks.
    Karen
Working...
X