Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CGI to acatalog query

Hello Folks
    I am new to this website thing, I wonder if anyone can help me with my problem
    I am being hosted by reg123 and have uploaded my site to my domain only to get the "Home" page and when I click on Departments on the uploaded site I get a Script error (See Pic 1) try it at http://www.onestopshop2012.co.uk
    When I uploaded the site for the first time, after the "send and check files" bit was completed I got this error message about CGI-bin to acatalog folders(see pic 2) What should I do to rectify this
    Thank you
    Freddy
    Attached Files

There could be a problem with your hosting. The first time I tried to reach your site I got nothing. Second time it worked.

You'll find the instructions for getting 123-reg to work in the Knowledge base under: Server Issues > Example Network settings> 123-reg

If that doesn't work then run a network test and post your settings and the results of the test here in the forum. Otherwise we're left trying to guess what you've done and why it isn't working.

Mike

PS. Are you really on V7 or earlier? Seems odd for a new site.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks Mike for your quick reply,I'll go ahead and try the "server issue" thing in the Knowledge Base,Yep I'stiil using v7. I used it in 2004 then closed 2006 so I thought i start a new site using it
      Thanks
      Freddy

Comment

Working...
      X