fonts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fonts!

hi im looking to change the font on the sections, products and product information text. im of the understanding that the font actinic uses is ariel, but i want to change it to a more decrotive font (per customers request) to: Garamond, Palatino Linotype, Book Antiqua, Bookman Old Style, Comic Sans! as im aware these are standard fonts so i should not have too much of a problem displaying on other peoples computers.

anyrate, i have changed the font on the designptions and actinic standard font thingy but it dosnt seem to work, i have then gone into a few exra templates and changed the font maually but this has not worked either! am i missing something really obvious?

thankyou!

dee

There are MANY places in the templates where a font is specified manually

I would suggest a global Find/Replace in all the actinic Act_xxx.html templates of the

<FONT FACE="Arial"

to

<FONT FACE="Garamond, Palatino Linotype, Book Antiqua, Bookman Old Style, Comic Sans"

Cheers

Jos
    Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
    www.internetology.co.uk
    Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

cheers! its just such a faf on sometimes! bloody actinic! i love it really just simple things seem to be difficult! grr

Comment

If you've got Dreamweaver, you can use the Site replace feature to select all the files and do this process in about 15 seconds flat

I'm sure there are other editors that may let you do that too

Otherwise happy coding!

Jos
        Thanks

Jos Medinger

Tel : 01978 843 962
        www.internetology.co.uk
        Actinic / E-Commerce Hosting, Design & SEO

Comment

dreamweaver it is then!

thanks again jos

Comment