Background Pallette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background Pallette

Can i change the background pallette of my brochure pages to use a watermark picture instead of colour? seems the only options are to use a block colour

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul

Can you clarify whether you mean changing the background image for the brochure pages or Palette Background (the option for which is in Design | Colors) ?

Cheers
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

i want to add a background image throughout the brochure to all pages so i think its pallette as i already have an image for background
      www.islandentertainmentsonline.com
      need to replace boring white!

Thanks
      Paul

Comment

Have you tried:
        Design | options |Site defaults
        Click the radio button for Background "Image" and browse for your own tile image
        Stephen

Comment

OK. I just looked at your site and see you do have a background image defined. This image itself has the white background.
          Stephen

Comment

Hi Stephen
            Yeah i know i have the background image, however i want to use that image as a background colour on all pages throughout the catalouge?

know how

Paul

Comment

You need to go to 'Design | Options | Layouts' and click the 'Edit' button next to the 'Default Overall Layout' field. This will open Act_Primary.html.

Locate the following line:

<td height="300" align="center" valign="top" background="pxl_black.gif">

remove the background="pxl_black.gif" so it reads

<td align="center" valign="top">

Then save and close the template. This should then show the watermark.

Comment

Working...
              X