Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonderful, but ........... English

Hi,

no problem, i like English people but Actinic Ecommerce is based around English language.

Also, it is too hard and long to change all the customer part.

I think Actinic Ecommerce is perhaps the better software of Ecommerce, but for English country only

Originally posted by bingounette
    I think Actinic Ecommerce is perhaps the better software of Ecommerce, but for English country only
    I tend to disagree, english is a common language throughout the world, you will also see there is a section on the forum in french, yes you need to convert the english to your chosen language but why would an english company write software in say spanish or german? it's not there strong subject, besides it would probably have more to do with the underlying code that mere product descriptions

Darren

Comment

I use Actinic since 3 years. First in French (version5), then in english, v7 and v8. My english is not very good, so there is an "incompresible" time to try to understand, as it is a technical english. Once this done, Actinic seems to be one of the best ecommerce software. Anyway, I spent a long time to find something, only correct, in France : no result !
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

I tend to disagree, english is a common language throughout the world, you will also see there is a section on the forum in french, yes you need to convert the english to your chosen language but why would an english company write software in say spanish or german? it's not there strong subject, besides it would probably have more to do with the underlying code that mere product descriptions
        You do not put in anger
        it is only regrettable that there are no localised files delivered with the versions.

Yes, the English is the common language, except in China, in France, in Spain ..... where all the customers do not speak English.

I say that Actinic is a very good software and it is really . I try the evaluation version, i begin to understand and i go to buy it after.

I have see than Actinic have a module for Paypal, it is not in the evaluation software, i think it is normal ?

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
        X