Issues with Receipt Page Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Receipt Page Design

I have started testing using Secure Hosting and am looking at the receipt page design and trying to change some colours.

It is the top of the form (attached) that is not working properly. I have managed to change all other text colours within the Receipt design page in V8to Gray (-40%). But no matter what I change the "YourReceipt" variable at the top to, it doesn't appear on the receipt page - it comes out invisible.

I would also like to change the Email and URL colours as well, but there is no option to do that.

Does anyone have any ideas?

*EDIT* Text file now attached -amended to include css files
    Attached Files

Peter,

You would also be better attaching the layout in a text file too, you won't get many people willing to open a zip file from the forum.
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

What do I need to do in order for you to see my problem with the file? I have converted the HTML into text (attached in previous post) I have the css files in a folder called Receipt_files on my desktop but I cannot attach them to this post...

Comment

Just add '.txt' to the end of the xxxx.css file name (making it something like xxxx.css.txt) and then the forum will accept it

Comment

Have uploaded the files in question - hope it works for someone to be able to help now!

Thanks

P

Comment

Working...
          X