Layout mods for very raw beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Layout mods for very raw beginner

Hello all. I've managed to get my site (www.hohobird.com) up and running without doing any coding or really playing with the design. (Even had a few orders!). I've just selected different options from drop-down boxes. I now want to add a graphic of "We accept Visa / Switch / Mastercard" to the left hand bar, and it seems this may be beyond my current limited methods?

I use Nochex to process payments and they can give me the 'graphic' or I can use a bit of code they supply, but I've zero idea of how to make it appear on my site. (Ideally in the left hand bar, below where the main pages are listed).

Have I missed an easy way to do this, or can someone point me to a past listing etc thay might be suitable for someone of my ability. As I say, I've only selected different tick boxes / drop down menus to get this far. I've looked at the html and it looks scary. If your advice is to pay a professional, any estimates of the man-hours required would be helpful.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.
    Peter Hayes
    www.hohobird.com
    Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

You can get someone to do it or have a go yourself. Switch to design between content and orders then click on the menu. You will then need to add the code below it.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise. Your explanation looks a little scary but perhaps do-able, but then I had a brain-wave, and have managed to use the 'best sellers' feature (which I wasn't using) to host the picture..............so manage to 'get-by' like before. Thanks for your input again, and do still reply to my email in case I need some more help going forward.

PETER
      Peter Hayes
      www.hohobird.com
      Antiques Clocks, Barometers etc

Comment

Working...
      X