V9 Side Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V9 Side Boxes

I am trying out V9 trial version. I am using the Smart theme in V7 at the moment but would like to upgrade to executive or Hotshot in V9. Is there any way of incorporating the right side boxes in either of these themes.

I have searched the forum but have only been able to find threads on the Smart theme, which has this feature built in?

Thanks

Doesn't look like V9 Smart theme has those boxes. If you are upgrading from V7 it should copy old variables. It'd be a case of copying the code it into the layouts in V9.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thanks Louise Seems to have worked OK, but seems to be linked to the cart details box at the top! Also I have altered the banner height at the to accommodate the logo, but there is now a huge white space between the banner and the top navigation bar below.

Comment

Thanks Louise Seems to have worked OK, but seems to be linked to the cart details box at the top! Also I have altered the banner height at the to accommodate the logo, but there is now a huge white space between the banner and the top navigation bar below.

Back to the grindstone, I think

Comment

Working...
        X