Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Payments

Hi,

I am currently using PayPal standard payments on my website. It all works ok but the amount of time it takes to transfer funds back to my bank account is frustrating to say the least. Therefore, I am looking at alternatives, preferably where it takes a lot less than 5 working days for the money to transfer into my bank account.

Who do the majority of people use?

I am aware that there have been numerous threads on this before. However, I am interested in any current feedback on payment processors. I am looking at HSBC at the moment amongst others. Any feedback on HSBC?

Also, does anybody use Elavon with an Alliance and Leicester bank account?

I am particularly interested to know how easily the different providers will integrate with Actinic Catalog.

For anyone else in a similar position, this website is very useful in providing an overview of the different options available.

http://www.electronic-payments.co.uk/

Regards,
    Jules

Julie

PROTX and World Pay are probably the common ones.

PROTX has some issues when they upgraded there system but to be honest it all seems to have settled down.

its simple £23.50 a month to process your transactions, they then pay it into your back automatically. You need a merchant account with someone like streamline and they charge you what ever the agreed charges are.

There are plenty of threads here it is definately worth a search

D

Comment

Hi Darren,

Thanks for your response. I have had a look around the previous threads but I was just after some current feedback as these things seem to evolve constantly.

Cheers,
      Jules

Comment

Working...
      X