Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Payment Methods

Hey all,

Is there an easy way of adding payment methods to Actinic?

I have had a breif play with OCCUpgrade.ini and copied one of the existing [OCCProvider:#] sections which seems to cause actinic to notice there is a new method, but not knowing what the ClassID field is for; or any of the other variables for that matter makes actinic show a 'duplicate database record' error on startup - which makes sense.

Is there anyone that can give me any advice on adding payment methods as I will be needing to add NAB Transact (an Australian PSP) and also another one for the USA once it is set up.

Ive read through the NAB Transact intgration manual, and it is easy to implement into a 'standalone' website/page and seems to work in a similar way to Sage Pay (which we use currently for the UK).

This being mentioned, my idea was to copy the SagePay script and go from there, so even if I can get an exact copy of the SagePay script working in the list of Payment Methods - I will work out the rest.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

____

Edit:

OOPS!!! Ive posted this in the General section rather than the PSP seciton - Please forgive me mods. and Move if necessary!

Sorry
    Nineplus.com - Surfboards, Longboards, Wetsuits and Accessories.
Working...
X