Opayo (Sage Pay) - Error 5006, Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opayo (Sage Pay) - Error 5006, Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL

Would anybody be able to help me to resolve this issue please?

I recently switched to Opayo (formerly Sage Pay) and have found that a small (but significant) number of customers have reported seeing the error shown in the attached screenshot, making them unable to complete checkout. In contrast, I do receive lots of successful payments via Opayo, however I have not been able to identify why a small number of customers are having this issue.

The error message states the following:-

Error processing transaction
    Server error 5006: Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.
    HTTP error 500: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
    I have contacted Opayo about this, and they directed me to the following support page:-

https://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/er...redirectionurl

Unfortunately the majority of the information on that page is beyond me. As far as I know, I have set everything up correctly in Sellerdeck. I've gone through the settings of my Opayo control panel (logged in as the administrator) but cannot see anything which would stand out as incorrect (although, as I say, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for). Thank you.
    Attached Files
Working...
X