Web CEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web CEO

Web Ceo currently have an offer to purchase the software for $299 down from $499

Is the software worth buying, and more important, is using it likely to get you penalised, or banned?

Any views?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

The cynical side of me says how can they just knock off $200. Every answer i come up with holds them in bad light and switches me off to stuff like this personally.
    1. Ripping off in first place
    2. Not selling
    3. New
    4. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby View Post
      Web Ceo currently have an offer to purchase the software for $299 down from $499

Is the software worth buying, and more important, is using it likely to get you penalised, or banned?

Any views?
      Web CEO is a good package to use to analyse sites from a search engine viewpoint, I have been using it since 2007, but be aware that it is a subscription service if you want to keep up to date "3 months of FREE Knowledge Base updates".

Web CEO will provide plenty of advise on how to improve the site, none of it is black hat so there should be no problems with the search engines, it is really intended for consultancy work as you can set up multiple projects for different clients web sites, and generate in depth reports to send to clients, or use to improve a site, or you can monitor how a site performs after making changes.

Lee

I believe that the drop in price is mainly due to 3 months instead of 12 months subscription. You do not get anything for nothing

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
      X