Shiping in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiping in the USA

We are establishing a website for an associate business and are having an issue trying to use UPS (a pre-set up Service Provider) for packages over 1.5 lbs and post for parcels under 1.5 lbs. In the UK we simply use the weights to determine shipping mode but we cannot seem to prevent postal prices being available on every item despite being over the maximum priced weight of 1.5 lbs. We are trying to use category shipping on post items but they still get offered when the items are above the weight. Does anybody know how we can use UPS but include the option for postal delivery on small items? UPS calculates the shipping as bands of states have a diferent prices!

We ship items with Royal Mail and Parcelforce. Anything less than 2kgs goes with RM the rest has the PF cost added.

We use the Maximum Weight Basis ans enter a Weight in kg and a Volumetric weight at product level.

That has been working perfectly for us for sometime now.

We have different Parcelforce Zones to price according to country, a system you should be able to adopt for your respective states?

Army Gore-tex
    Winter Climbing Mitts
    webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
    Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

Thank you Rich, I seem to have it sorted, time will tell. Post was overriding its cut off weight but I believe I have all the right button pressed now. Thanks so much for your time in responding.
      Bob

Comment

Working...
      X