restricting choices for postage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

restricting choices for postage

Firstly, before I set about this question, I do hope that I am able to explain it clearly and apologies in advance if not!
    I have set up my postal charges and for the UK have the choice of: Small Parcel, Large Letter, Medium Parcel, Express 48 and Royal Mail First Class (as described in the Royal Mail leaflets that they send me)
    I have gone through the site and each item has the choice most apt for that particular item selected in the Details Page under Shipping Category. However, if I go on to the site and purchase any item whatsoever, I am given all the choices to choose from. Needless to say, everyone is opting for Large Letter, which is the cheapest but obviously cannot accommodate an item that is 30x24x15cm and weighing 900g before being boxed! (That item on the Details Page / Shipping Category has Medium Parcel selected)
    My question is: How do I restrict the choice on that item (for instance) to Medium Parcel, Royal Mail First Class or Express 48 rather than the full choice?
    Hope someone can help me on this
    Nick
    Nick
    www.skyelight.co.uk
Working...
X