shorcut to expand all??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shorcut to expand all??

hello folks, is there a shorcut key or any way of expanding all products in the content tree to show all components/choices & attributes????

thank you

I would love to know if there is a way - at the moment I have to pay an illegal immigrant 20p per day to click on the +/- icons and it is not sustainable to the business.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'm pretty sure this can be done ladies, isn't there an expand all options maybe on the wizard tab? Can't look got a site uploading.

Comment

Wizard tab? Have you sniffing the CFC from the air-con again?

Bikster

Comment

i didn't like to say . . . .

Comment

The product options wizard thingy. I swear there is an expand all option.

Comment

product options > expand all current options (it's a big grey button). I just knew it was you ladies going mad and not me (phew was a close one though i must say)

Comment

noooooooooo thats not what i mean . . . . . . that's for 'a product' i also know where the + sign is as well as the grey button lol

when i'm in design using a split view i sometimes want all the products/components/attributes/choices expanded . . . i mean the LOT for the whole site . . .

possible?

Comment

no .......

Comment

I don't think there's an obvious way to do this. IIRC there was a bug before that used to cause it and I think the fix was to delete a reg key and restart Actinic. If you can locate that thread from some time back it might mention the key involved.

Comment

Have you tried pressing asterisk (*) on the numeric keypad? That is a standard tree list shortcut to expand all nodes

Comment

Playing with this further on the numeric keypad

* expands all sections
                        + expands the current section
                        - collapses the sections

Bikster

Comment

Is there a short key to collapse all after using * though?

Comment

numeric "-"

Bikster

Comment

Ah - no, not so easy-peasy - that just collapses the current location though not all the contained contents. If you expand that with + you will see the contents still expanded.

Comment

Working...
                              X