To Change to a Responsive Theme upon upgrading to SellerDeck 2014
- Open SellerDeck 2014
- Once you have imported your snapshot to your new site do the following:
- Go to 'Design | Themes'
- You will see a list of Themes:
- Select Smart or Classic responsive if you want a readymade theme. If you would like to design it yourself but would like the responsive framework select ‘Responsive Wireframe’. Picking between Smart and Classic is a matter of how you would like it to look.
- Below these Themes there are a list of Colour Schemes, pick these to match with your Theme then press ‘OK’
If the website looks wrong in 'Page Preview' please try the following: -
- Go to 'Settings | Site Options | Layout'
- Ensure Embedded Preview Compatibility is set to IE=10 or higher.
- Go to 'Settings | Site Options | General'
- Ensure these fields are empty: ‘Width for Main Area’, ‘Width of sidebar(s) in pixels’ and ‘Width of web pages in pixels