A few customers have reported problems receiving feedback from Feefo after being migrated to the new Feefo v2 platform. The problem manifests as an error message “There was a problem when downloading customer feedback. Please contact SellerDeck support”, usually during the first site upload of the day.
In at least some cases this has been due to the misapplication of the new login information supplied by Feefo. The following steps are supplied to assist customers in correctly configuring their sites for the Feefo v2 migration.
- Select 'Customer Feedback' from the 'Marketing' menu in SellerDeck Desktop.
- DO NOT change the 'Feefo Logon' or 'Feefo Password'. If you changed either of these then you should reset them to their original values.
- Click the 'FTP Settings' button and do the following:
a. Untick 'Use Standard Settings'
b. For 'FTP Username' enter your new FTP Username as supplied by Feefo
c. For 'FTP Password' enter your new FTP Password as supplied by Feefo
d. For 'FTP Host Name' enter 'ftp2.feefo.com'
- Click 'Test Settings'. You should get the response 'Your Feefo connection settings seem to be correct'.
- Click 'OK', then click 'Test Settings' in the 'Customer Feedback Configuration' dialog. You should again get the response 'Your Feefo connection settings seem to be correct'.
- If 'Test Settings' fails in either case, please contact SellerDeck Technical Support. Otherwise click 'OK' – your site is configured correctly for Feefo v2.
Do not use the settings within the image, these are an example only.