Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I manually generate and upload my site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I manually generate and upload my site?

1. Web | Generate Web Site.

2. Web | Generate Scripts.

3. Copy all generated scripts (i.e. **000001.pl and **000001.pm files - although the 1 may be different and will refer to your script ID in Web | Network Setup) from the local Site1 directory to the remote cgi-bin.

4. Set the permissions of the *.pl files in the cgi-bin on the remote server to 755 (rwxr-xr-x) using your FTP CHMOD command.

5. Copy all *.gif, *.jpg, *.js, *.cat, Act_*.txt files from the local Site1 directory to the remote acatalog directory.

6. Copy encrypt.cab and encrypt.zip from the local SellerDeck directory to the remote acatalog directory (only if the inbuilt encryption is used for secure credit card capture.

7. Rename all new*.fil files to old*.fil in the local Site1 directory.

8. Copy all *.fil from the local Site1 directory to the remote acatalog directory.

9. If you are using Brochure pages in SellerDeck, copy SiteRoot_index.html from the local 'Site1\SiteHTML'†† subdirectory to the remote folder above the acatalog folder on the server, this is usually the web root folder. On the server rename SiteRoot_index.html to index.html, this is assuming that your top brochure page is called index.html.

10. Copy all *.html files from the local Site1\SiteHTML subdirectory to the remote acatalog folder except SiteRoot_index.html.

†† With the introduction of v10.0.3 of the software, the location of the 'SiteHTML' folder has changed. From this version onwards upon installation the user will be prompted for a location to install this folder, if the default is accepted it will appear under your operating systems user profile folder "All Users\Application Data\Actinic v10\<site folder>\SiteHTML"
Working...
X