Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With my products laid out in columns how can I get a fragment at the top of the...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With my products laid out in columns how can I get a fragment at the top of the...

With my products laid out in columns how can I get a fragment at the top of the page to span across the columns?

If you want your pages to look like:

where the fragment at the top of the page spans across the 2-column product layout then do the following:

* on the 'Design' tab click on the area surrounding the products on the 'Preview Pane'
    * ideally, you are trying to get the 'Product List' layout to display in the code window (may be called something like 'Product List With Horizontal Dividers' or 'Bare Product List' or 'Standard Product List' - you can also get to it via 'Design | Library | Layouts | Product Lists'). If you load the product layout into the code window use the 'Navigate to parent' arrow to move to the right layout.
    * click on the link as shown here:

* on the 'Edit Rows and Columns' tab, set the 'First Row / No of Items' to 1
    * enter the code required for the table cells (copy from the row below)

* and in the 'First Item/Before Cell' field add a colspan to the cell tag so the code looks something like:

<td valign="top" colspan="2">

change the 'colspan' value to the number of columns of products that you have.

* click 'OK' and the first row of your products will span across the width of the columns below it.
    Attached Files
Working...
X