Printing Packing List causes crash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing Packing List causes crash!

My laptop installation of V11.0.5NMCC now crashes and freezes when I click on Packing List and choose "Standard Report". I have exported a snapshot to my desktop PC and it can print there no problem so I am trying to find the cause of this behaviour. I did try re-installing Sellerdeck, but that didn't resolve it. Can anyone give me any clue as to why this is happening?

Try selecting a different printer.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
      Try selecting a different printer.
      Thanks for responding Mike, however, changing the printer in the File menu doesn't make a difference to this behaviour. There is normally an option to change Printer in the Packing List/Invoice menu's, but Sellerdeck freezes before I get to that point!

I have the distinct feeling that some other routine running in the background is preventing the Printer driver from loading...just got find out what!

Comment

We get same problem occasionally

We have always found, with every version of Sellerdeck/Actinic, that occasionally when clicking to Print data entry sheets that Sellerdeck crashes. We upload again and continue. Some time ago I posted it on the forum, and contacted Support, but was told that the problem was with my printer or printer driver and not with Sellerdeck. I have hence just accepted it and carry on. Luckily for me it is only occasionally.

Sarah

Comment

Can you try the following: -

http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=45001

If this does not work, close the software and return to this location and delete the 'Printer Settings' folder completely.

Once you have done this re-open the software and try printing again.

Comment

Working...
          X