Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I install a supported version of MS Access Driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I install a supported version of MS Access Driver?

During installation of SellerDeck Desktop the installer will attempt to install MS Access 2013 x86 if it cannot find MS Access 2010 x86 or later on the target machine.
    See How do I determine which MS Access Driver is being used?

MS Office can affect the version of MS Access that can be installed. The presence of an x64 version of either Office 2010 or Office 2013 will prevent the installation of MS Access 2013 x86 see Should I install Office x86 or Office 64?

To be able to install the preferred version of MS Access, it will be necessary to uninstall MS Office x64 and install MS Office x86 in its place.
    You should make sure you install the same or higher version of MS Office to the one already installed or there may be issues with MS Office documents and Outlook.
    Replacing MS Office is beyond the scope of this article.

Once the x64 version of MS Office has been replaced by the x86 version then a suitable version of MS Access should be available. See How do I determine which MS Access Driver is being used?

In the case where MS Access 2010 x86 or later is still not installed then either re-run the SellerDeck installer which will attempt to install MS Access 2013 x86, or download the MS Access 2013 driver from here making sure to select the x86 version from the download page.
Working...
X