Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish List For Future Version

Hi

Just wanted to say that I have got my site live and have found the product really useful, at times I did struggle. Below is a list of future requirements I think would be useful to have:

1) The ability to add access keys to you main navigation. I had to in the end hard code all of these links which wasn't really useful.

2) To be able to easily add tab index to the form elements. Again this was a lot harder then it should have been, and seeing as the Disability Act is now in place it would be useful to have this included.

3) More information on the Perl as I found that I had to do a lot more changes to this then was documented.

4) The ability to only show navigation below a selected branch. (I hope this makes sense)

5) Code to be in line with XHTML 1.0.

6) Not sure if this is already included but to be able to have both test and live site running together. Every time I switched between them my live or test site when down. It would be useful to be able to have this up and running at the same time, especially if you are making changes to the templates.

7) To have the option to decide on how many products will appear on a page and to have a page 1 of showing at the top and bottom of the page.

I also wanted to add that this forum has been really useful, and is one of the better forums that I have used.

Cheers

Darren
    Darren Tickle
    http://www.funky-cards.co.uk

Greetings cards, and gift wrap for every occasion.

Many thanks for this Darren. I have passed on all these to the development team.

Comment

Working...
    X