X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend a very good ISP?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a very good ISP?

What we are looking for is a very fast ISP that have a good rep and offer very good 24/7 support. I know this is asking the earth but does anyone use an ISP that they think are excellent? We have a successful Actinic site with approx 2500 products.

Kind regards

Granthams

ADMIN can you move this thread to "Any Other Business" Please.

We are using Webfusion and have being for the past 18 months. 24/7 support and we have never had any problems that were not resolved within the hour. Having said that they were more billing problems.

The only drawback is that the normal package we offer as a reseller "only" allows 10Gb transfer per month. If you are within that then for £120 per year you can host either through us or directly with Webfusion.

HTH
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Obviously we host, but this page (http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/inform...ing_list.shtml) provides a dynamically selected list of sites we host which are mostly Actinic sites.

If high levels of Data Transfer are needed or not, we can accommodate you, with accounts that use as little as 750MBs per month, right up to 90GB + per month.

Comment

Thanks guys,

I think our monthly bandwidth is going to be around the 8-12GB level.

We have started to shop around because our ISP got hacked and we lost 4 days of business, didn't get an exlpaination for 11 days and was told it might be best to change e-commerce package.

Regards

Granthams

Comment

I've been using these guys for three years.

www.donhost.co.uk

I have to say they're excellent. Outages are extremely rare (i think i've encountered about four in three years) and are fixed within minutes. Technical support is first class. And they send an apologetic email if anything goes wrong (which is rare).

Absolutely superb..

Comment

Working...
          X