Quickbooks Remittance Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickbooks Remittance Advice

Hiya i know this is not the support forum for quickbooks 2004 pro but i know a lot of people visit here and might be able to help me.

In quickbooks you know you can customise all you paper work, ie Purchase Order, Sales Receipts and invoices. Bu there is no option i can see to customise the Remittance Advice, Does anyone know if this can be customised at all ?

Thanks for you help
    James
    ------------------
    ModelPower.co.uk - Quality Batteries - Affordable Prices

Hello James,

I'm using Quickbooks Pro so I'm not sure how much things have moved on.

In my version I can get to templates by going to "Lists" then "templates". Then I can customise or edit them from there. I don't seem to have "remittance advice" (unless it's the same as cash receipt) so I guess this is something new or else part of a set of books that is appropriate to your setup.

As you can create new forms, you should be able to edit anything that already exists.

If you get stuck I can put you onto someone who is an expert in Quickbooks and gives free online help!

Best wishes,

Myles
    www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

I seem to have been forced to know a lot about QB and wanted to change the same thing because I do not like the way you can still see the words 'Paid To' in window envelopes. Its like saying 'This letter has a cheque in it'

Also the amount paid needs to be bigger and bold with a '£' in front

I have not found a way to change this yet
      David

Comment

Working...
      X