Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic and Worldpay

Hi,
    I will be using Worldpay for credit card payments for my store, I am thinking of another store under the same LTD company name but another trading name for this line of products. Would it make sense to create a worldpay account under my main LTD company name and is it possible to have each individual store under their own domain name directing to the main LTD company worldpay page for payment and then going back to the store domain for confirmation?

Site 1 takes the order via actinic, refers to Main Site for payment via worldpay, goes back to Site 1 for confirmation/receipt?

Is that too much trouble?
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

I think this has mostly been answered in other posts, I can ask for another installation ID for worldpay - do I need to pay another £260 for this? I think the cheapest way to get off the ground is to accept Paypal, Nochex, cheque and bank transfer and wait and see how things develop.

Comment

Just ask Worldpay for another installation ID
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

As you are selling the same products you can use the same worldpay account on the store, you can ask worldpay for a new installation id and they should provide you with one for free.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
          X