Networking with Actinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Networking with Actinic

Hi Guys, Just wondered if there are ever any 'networking /coffee mornings type things', which Actinic users could get together and talk shop , i have been running a online store for about a year and would like to meet similar online traders to swop ideas marketing, search engines, etc etc only a certain number of topics you can discuss online i am based in
    Andover Hampshire supplying catering equipment one to one or group

cheers Mark Alexander

Mark

Could not agree more, it's very lonely out here, but as a small outfit I can take a morning off but not a whole day

The meetings could be organised on a small region basis

Could there be a forum with sub regions (South East, East, Scotland etc) to see who would be interested in joining each region
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

PS

Can I have OWG and Norman in my area
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

I think that this is a great idea - set up regional user groups, if Actinic doesn't want to do this, I could add something to my forums (when I have made them work again that is:-( )

[fx: thinks a little]
        actually it might be easier to set up a new site for this .. maybe clubactinic again, I will talk to Jo about it.

Regards,

Jan
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X