Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tool Tip Flags

Hi All,

How in the world can I turn off the "Tool Tip" flags on the community. It is very annoying to me to have them popping up all the time. I have looked extensivly through the profile set up and can not seem to find it. Am I missing something?

Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Can you tell us what they look like as I've never seen anything like this.

You don't have some spyware installed do you?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Me neither Eagle.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
        Can you tell us what they look like as I've never seen anything like this.

You don't have some spyware installed do you?

Mike
        Hi Guys,

Thanks for the response. You know they say a picture is worth a thousand words. These DUMB things...

Thanks
        Eagle
        Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Sorry Eagle, I actually thought thats what you meant but was not sure lol. Don't know how to turn them off though.
          Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

You mean the pop-up summaries of the thread?. The omnly thing I can think of is to disable javascript or ask the moderator to turn it off. I have to admit I don't find it useful.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I find it useful to quicky scan posts without opening them. Helps when the subject line is "Help"
              Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
                You mean the pop-up summaries of the thread?. The omnly thing I can think of is to disable javascript or ask the moderator to turn it off. I have to admit I don't find it useful.

Mike
                Hi Mike,

Don't think I want to disable Javascript, but hey asking the moderator is a venture worth traveling...

Eagle

Comment

There is a way for me to remove them, but it will remove them for all forum users. What do people reckon?

The other option is that I can make the pop-ups smaller - at the moment it is set to 300 characters, but I could make it 200 or even 100.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
                    There is a way for me to remove them, but it will remove them for all forum users. What do people reckon?

The other option is that I can make the pop-ups smaller - at the moment it is set to 300 characters, but I could make it 200 or even 100.
                    Chris,
                    Thanks for the reply. I wouldn't want to impose on the entire community for my idiosyncrasy. The timing i guess it's what's bothering me the most. I guess I was hoping that if it popped it once then it wouldn't pop each time I moved over that link again. Please don't upset the apple cart just for me. I will concede to those who use it.

Eagle

Comment

Working...
                    X