Help and Assistance, please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help and Assistance, please!!

My site has been on the net since 1997 and has had pretty good positioning on the search engines for a long time.

In January I changed the site to an Actinic based site and with the use of a 303 re-direct, managed to keep pretty good first page listings.

I receive approximately 9,500 visitors a month and convert usually about 0.33% into buying customers.

Unfortunately, my takings are showing signs of dropping by an appreciable amount, month on month.

Could someone please look at my site and tell me if I have missed something very obvious?

Because of the time element in changing sites from Shop Assistant to Actinic, I have more or less used one of the clean layouts to set my websites out and not carried out a lot of template alterations. Having said that, I am quite happy with the overall look! No doubt there could be some improvements though!

Your help would be much appreciated.

www.smithscountrypursuits.co.uk

Regards,

David
    -----------------------------
    www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Are your visitor numbers staying the same and your revenue dropping, or are both visitors and revenue dropping

Comment

Check this thread, hope it helps.

Looks like we're all in the same boat.

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=12427

Comment

Hi Jo,
        The visitors are round about the same every month, just creeping up slowly.

Like someone else on the forums, we generally take in excess of £2,000 per month and this month it stands about £500 to date. (I know we're not at the month end, but don't expect to take the balance before we do reach it)

That was my reason for questioning my site layout etc.

Hi Mark
        Thank you for your comments, it might be that the great British public are holding onto their brass then!!

Cheers
        David
        -----------------------------
        www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Hi there,

I'm the same, usually take at least £2k a month minimum, last month was substantially less and has been since well before Xmas even though the visitor numbers are either very much the same or greater.

Could be an ebay thing, competiton, I really don't know, prices are good on our site as I compare them with other sites and now we even offer a discount on EVERY ORDER just for the hell of registering your deyails, as well as FREE delivery on orders over £40.00

I dont think it's just us, I think everyones feeling it.

Comment

Working...
          X