Source for graphics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source for graphics...

This message I guess is addressed to the actinic developers or graphics artists for the included themes.

I was wondering if the source code is available for the included graphics in the actinic.

For instance I would like to have the *.psd files for the logo1.gif and the other button images so that I can modify those gifs.

I do not know for sure if I am asking for the right thing. Could someone please help educate me if I am not. When I create a graphic in Photoshop it creates a psd that contains all the layers, etc. When I save it to a Gif or Jpeg the layers are not longer ediable individually.

Scratches Head!
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Could someone please help educate me if I am not. When I create a graphic in Photoshop it creates a psd that contains all the layers, etc. When I save it to a Gif or Jpeg the layers are not longer ediable individually.
    You have described the above correctly.

gif and jpg do not support layers.

psd does as does png (fireworks files)

When I create buttons I keep a master in png format, and then export each button as gif.

Actinic supports png.

Comment

Working...
    X