Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-jigging shopping cart template - help please

Hi

I need to show the contents of the shopping cart, as images, in a list ACROSS rather than down the page. Have mocked up a bare-bones example at http://www.catalystweb.co.uk/temp/pic-cart.htm

Can anyone out there help out with this? Happy to pay.

Cheers

my server is intermittantly down today (14.4.05) s*d's law. apologies to those of you who have tried to look, please try again, really need to solve this one...
    Last edited by mermaid; 14-Apr-2005, 12:39 PM. Reason: changed circumstances

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this can be done, you would need to change the "Act_ShoppingCartXML.html", but I'm not sure on how you could simply tile the images across. You could contact one of our partners to see if they can do this.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi,
      What you are requesting would require an advanced customisation of the existing actinic functionality i.e. Amending the perl shopping cart files and templates to populate images into table AND text into shopping cart table.
      It should be achievable however unless someone has writted and tested the amendments before now then it may be costly for testing and development from scratch.
      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
      Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
      SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi Fergus

Yes, I knew it would involve some scripting changes. Would you be a position to achieve this? and if so, could you give me a v rough idea of the sort of cost?

And if not you, is there anyone else out there with perl (or maybe javascript?) skills who could tackle it?

Thanks for looking

Comment

Thanks Nadeem - will investigate

Comment

It can be done but would involve significant changes. I can have a look at how tricky this is if you contact me by e-mail.

PS this would be a lot easier if you wanted the table of images below the cart list.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Just to finish the thread - Norman has come to the rescue and produced a solution.

Comment

Is Norman charging for the solution to this problem or is he willing to share the hows, whys and wherefor's of his solution?
                Some actinic developers are always very keen to hear new solutions to new problems.
                Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
                Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
                SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
                X