Not Another New Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Another New Site!

After four months of hanging around here, and learning a great deal, I am now ready for you to pronounce. Please let me know what you think.

While I am here many thanks to all of you for your past contributions. There is a splendid community feel to this bulletin board.

Now, having made you feel appreciated, do your worse!

http://www.boothandbooth.co.uk

I found the bottom links (site map, etc) are not working from the home page. Liked the simplicity, but was also left with a question from your FAQs - is the shipping cost per package or per shipment?
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Liked the look of the site and quality of the photos. Also had a good look around. Don't know if you know, but Special Offers goes nowhere? Also, the currency converter on earrings is a bit odd... and why is Christine bracelet cheaper through the garnet link than the rose quartz one (particularly as the former seems to be bigger stones?) they are both the same pic? Ooops - duplicate product gone wrong or wrong pic?!!!
      Anthea
      Anf
      New Year - new YOU!
      (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

Comment

Thanks for the input so far. Still to solve the links on the home page footer but was mortified to find that the site started showing pages that were consigned to the "bin" ages ago. Found a thread that illustrated that this was a not uncommon problem. Hopefully now solved but I was rattled for time I can tell you.

Protx should go live in 24 hours - cockup on my behalf!

www.boothandbooth.co.uk

Comment

Looks good - is your reminder service a manual thing - or do you have a script that does it all for you?

On pages such as http://www.boothandbooth.co.uk/acata..._Pendants.html it might look better for the page to run to 100% depth in the browser.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

I looked in vain for an off the peg script so at the moment the data has to be compiled manually. Not ideal ......

Nigel Booth

www.boothandbooth.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X