X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats best?

Hi

I am using the search function-to great success as well

Is it prefered to start a new thread, or simply add your post to an existing if you have the same problem and need further help, or advise.

Thanks

Mick

Best to add to a similar thread to prevent people simply re-redirecting you to a thread you may have already seen - plus this helps others in the future by keeping relevent items together for as much as possible

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Yep I agree, add to an exsisting (relevant) thread. It keeps all the info one one topic in one place.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply-grabbed a quick break over the Bankholiday

I thought so too, added to a previous, had no response. Posted again-still no response.

As it is down to page 5, maybe a fresh thread is best after all

Thanks

Mick

Comment

Mick,

Most of us use the New Posts option to see what has been posted since our last visit. If you have posted, then that post will be returned no matter what page within the group forum the thread is on.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by MDS
            grabbed a quick break over the Bankholiday - added to a previous, had no response. Posted again-still no response.
            A lot of members will also have been away hence the possible delay in reply back to you by someone who knows the answer. Generally one of the Mods will reply if no one has answered within 2 days - they may have missed the post so it may be owrth bumping the question to bring it to the top again.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks both

It isn't really thread specific, although it did prompt the post.

Search function is a wonderfull thing, being new here to the forums just thought I would check which is preferred.

Comment

Working...
              X