DW templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW templates

is it possible within DW to tell it to apply a template to every page in the site.

I can only find the way to do it page by page.

The scenario is that I have inherited a framed site, I will dump the top and left frames, and apply a template to the current body

(I know this isn't actinic, but i also know there are some good DW developers here to may know the answer!!)

Yes there is

I have, last week attended a course at Actinic to do exactley what you are after acheiving. I would recommend any serious user of Actinic to attend. I say this simply because without the course I was kinda scared to delete any of the script within actinic but having done the course it will enable you to produce some fantastic looking sites. I am working on one this weekend will post a link once completed. Wish me luck

PS I dont work for Actinic

Comment

Hi Galv

Are you sure your solution isn't for Actinic templates. I'm talking about Dreamweaver templates.

instead of processing each page separately and "apply template" to each page I was hoping to tell DW to take the site and apply the template side wide. The same goes for the clean up code and remove font tags.

Any chance of removing the formatting on the font size in your replay? its a tad small

Comment

Hi Jo

I've tried to do this as well, without much luck. I think you have to do it page by page.

Comment

Working...
        X