Actinic Cover Plan & Actinic Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Cover Plan & Actinic Courses

My free support has now ended, and I'm looking at the Actinic cover plan - is it worth taking this out, or is it enough to post messages here?

Also has anyone been on Actinic's Search Engine & Online Marketing course - would you recommend it?
    Jane Thurnell-Read
    200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Cover gives telephone support and free upgrades during the period of subscription. So if you think you might want the next version of actinic it's often worth having for that alone.

On the other hand, support is available to everyone using the online form here
    http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm and the forum is a great place to find answers too.

I haven't been on any of the actinic courses so can't say anything definitive about them. Chris and the others are pretty well clued up on actinic and how to get the best out of it so I doubt if it would be a washout.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

thanks, Mike
      Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

I went on the Actinic search engine and marketing course a couple of weeks ago and I thought that it was excellent, I used the tips from the course to get my integrated label paper website back onto google page 1 for the UK.

I am not a web designer though so mine might not be the best opinion to seek.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I am not a web designer either so your opinion is particularly valuable. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I've decided to go.

jane
          Jane Thurnell-Read

Comment

Working...
          X