online database tool - content management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

online database tool - content management

I am looking for someone that can help me deliver my risk and regulatory database as an on line service. Setting it up in HTML (and using hyperlinks) has its problems. I believe that I need something whereby I can update content fields with ease and 'relate'/cross reference various data fields (some people might call this a relational database). Under my database I collect URLs for various govt/quasi govt documents and/or information pages. So I also need to ensure that the database can 'point' these urls to multiple datafields. Further to this, I would also like to be able to post 'news' items and my commentary on various regulatory developments. Any suggestions as to who might help? thank you
    Last edited by Anita Millar; 22-Jul-2005, 12:11 PM. Reason: additions/clarity

Something like NewsManager.net (www.xigla.com) would do the trick

SQL-server driven content management system - with all the functionality you mention (+ a lot more). Also has some useful RSS capability - which would help you in developing online marketing

Jim
    www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

We are in the process of rolling out some new features on our servers.

The software is there, but i haven't had time to change our website. Which is why we haven't announced it to our clients yet.

Here is a link to the page outlining the software/hosting we offer - everything is for unix/linux based on PHP and SQL. Any of the packages listed on the page can be installed into your webspace (with us) with 1 simple click

http://www.pinbrook.net/hosting/easyapp.html

Let me know if there's anything of interest there.

Comment

Working...
      X