Web statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web statistics

Have looked for posts on web statistics & so far only found postings on Urchin.

I'm hoasting with 1&1 who do provide stats on how many site hits you've had, popular pages, URL's etc. but don't seem to combine the them which isn't as useful.

I'd like something that shows individual visits, page by page. So, when a visitor comes onto the site - where they go next and what makes them leave.

Does anyone have any recommendations please that would work well with Actinic & 1&1?

Thanks

I use Absolute Log Analyser from Bitstrike which brings the logs down from the website by ftp.

I am currently trialling Sawmill7. so far I have to download the logs before sawmill will parse them, but it provides a tremendous wealth of information.

Have a look at both.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Check out www.webceo.com its the best on the market - you have to pay a small fee but you get what you pay for. There is a free trial so you have nothing to loose.

Comment

I think that Statcounter (www.statcounter.com) takes some beating. There is a free version and the stats are acccessible in real-time
        Paul Kelsall

www.benracing.co.uk

The best deals on RC racing cars, monster trucks, planes and helicopters from top brands like Kyosho, Traxxas, Hobao, HPI, JP Racing, Venom and Century .

Comment

Wow! so many to choose from - thank you all for replying. I'll take a look at those and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

Sonia

Comment

Working...
          X