Grampian Web Wizards - Gary Hay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grampian Web Wizards - Gary Hay

I am posting this to inform all forum users that I have not dropped off the planet but did have my wings clipped.

I am working through the large amount of e-mails and telphone messages that have been recieved over the last 3 months. I can only apologise for not letting anyone know what was happening but this will become clearer in due course.

It is my intention to contact (by phone) where possible all clients. etc at the beginning of next week. In the meantime I have setup the following e-mail address for people to send me their current contact details.

ghwizards@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Gary Hay
    Owner of a broken heart

Nice to hear from you Gary.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Too little, Too late

Comment

Gary, you have an uphill struggle on your hands to get back the respect you previously held on these boards, but don't despair. Just work through your problems, and post here if you need something we can provide.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Another week gone by, anyone heard from Gary Hay?

Comment

Originally posted by buspassjohn
            Another week gone by, anyone heard from Gary Hay?
            I thought you weren't interested ?

I emailed Gary on his new email address and got a reply a few hours later. He said he could either do the work he was originally suppose to do and also a little bit extra for my trouble. Or he could give me a refund.

I asked for the refund as I had to pay someone else to do the work he didn't finish. He has not replied to me yet to confirm he is doing this.

Try emailing him.

Comment

I am interested in getting my wasted money back, it's just that there are only 7 days in a week and I'm already working through them all and Mr Hay is not exactly a priority. I will email him and ask for my money back but do not put the chances of that happening higher than a snowball in hell.

I think it's time that the original thread was re-instated for the sake of anyone else that has lost money.

Comment

If Gary's company has run into problems then the chances are that any work / or refunds he's doing are goodwill gestures on his own behalf.

If there's no good will to protect or encourage I can't see why he'd bother. If it was me John your attitude would have lost you any chance of a refund. Maybe Gary's a nicer person than me. We'll just have to wait and see.

Mike
                -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Mike,
                  my attitude could be changed by just a phone call or email, I am the first person to feel for someone who gets into financial difficulty; it's difficult, if not impossible to trade for 35 years without being there yourself.
                  Been there, Done that, Lost all including rhe T shirt.
                  Just consider, I paid Gary himself, not his company, he's very obviously not a nicer person than you, he could have kept his good will with a simple call.

I have no wish to antagonise you or any other friends of Gary Hay but would ask you to consider both sides, I think this exchange has gone on long enough but I do strongly feel that the thread should be reinstated to inform others that didn't see it before it was pulled.

Comment

John, Thanks for taking my last post so well. I often get get on my 'high horse' and then regret my comments 20 minutes later.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Thanks to Jan, Mike and Bill for the kind words.

John

I have e-mailed you directly and as I am sure you will understand I don't want to carry out discussions on the Forum.

It has not been easy for me and unfortunatley yourself and Froogle have borne the brunt of this but when you have a legal action preventing you from making any kind of contact (including this forum), removing equipment and basically stopping you from making a living then your hands become pretty well tied.

Please use the e-mail address provided above if you wish to have the situation rectified.

Thanks
                      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Originally posted by garyhay
                        Thanks to Jan, Mike and Bill for the kind words.

John

I have e-mailed you directly and as I am sure you will understand I don't want to carry out discussions on the Forum.

It has not been easy for me and unfortunatley yourself and Froogle have borne the brunt of this but when you have a legal action preventing you from making any kind of contact (including this forum), removing equipment and basically stopping you from making a living then your hands become pretty well tied.

Please use the e-mail address provided above if you wish to have the situation rectified.

Thanks
                        Just for the record, Gary Hay has not e-mailed me directly, indirectly or any other way, he seems to have no problem posting to this forum though.

Comment

Templates

Gary,

I have emailed you but no reply, can you please get in contact ASAP.

Regards
                          Darren Faulkner
                          www.4-motorcycles.co.uk

Comment

John

I have e-mailed you directly to the e-mail address I have. Please send an e-mail to ghwizards * hotmail.co.uk
                            to which I can reply.

Thanks
                            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Originally posted by garyhay
                              John

I have e-mailed you directly to the e-mail address I have. Please send an e-mail to ghwizards * hotmail.co.uk
                              to which I can reply.

Thanks
                              Gary,
                              I appreciate that that you may have problems but at what stage did the power to tell the truth desert you?

You know my email address, it is also available through this forum, STOP telling people on this forum that you have emailed me, when you know full well you have not done so.

All my contact details are on our website, as you are well aware.

Comment

Working...
                              X