Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of pages

Hi

Does any one know if there is a way of telling with actinic, how many pages a website has/will have when published to the web.

This information is different to how many pages the search engines index because they tend not to index every page, and can take quite some time to index new sections etc.

Any thoughts

Cheers
    Ian
    Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Count em?

If you had to count 'em, the site map would be a good start.

Sorry Ian, I'll get my coat...

How's business anyway?
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Hi George

Tried counting 'em but we currently have somewhere around 1500 - 1700 pages and I keep loosing count about halfway.

Business - well, very quite summer and not really getting going yet - but I am sure with Christmas just around the corner - we will all be busy soon. How is it in the football market these days?

Thanks for your input - I'll help you with your coat.

Cheers
      Ian
      Commercial Cleaning Cambridgeshire

Comment

Not too bad. Was very quiet during the summer since there was no World Cup or Euro thingy to keep football in the spotlight. Switched on as soon as the season started though.

I used to wonder how many products we had till i discovered one of the reports tells you at the end of it.

Always wish you could print off a list of items per section, or sub-section for stock checking or whatever.

Hopefully someone will have an answer, its a good point you have actually.

You still with Clara, or did you eventually move hosts? If not, I assume you're keeping an eye on Martin from Mega City Comics thread on dedicated hosting...
        Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends
          Hi

Does any one know if there is a way of telling with actinic, how many pages a website has/will have when published to the web.

This information is different to how many pages the search engines index because they tend not to index every page, and can take quite some time to index new sections etc.

Any thoughts

Cheers
          I have found in the past, that Astra SiteManager does this job rather well. I think it is published by Mercury Interactive Corporation.
          ..just my 2-cents.......
          Stephen Thomas [Mosaici] - "Life is too short to waste on weak thermals"

Comment

Working...
          X