Email Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Marketing

About time I extracted the olde digits and used the power of email for the first time. I'm aware of the permission required bit, and the ability to unsubscribe bit as well.

Only really want to thank our customers for allowing us to still be trading on our 5th Birthday, which was earlier this month.

Is there a `good` day/time for sending this type of email, and likewise, is there a day/time to avoid?

The discussion may begin...
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

I usually find the middle of the week generates the quickest replies for business addresses - assuming most sensible people are away from the office at the weekend and they are bombarded with a full intray Monday morning when the <delete> key looks very appealing.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Tuesday lunchtime seems to work well for us. As Jont says avoids the Monday 'delete', the friday 'sod it i'm off home', the thursady 's@it I have to get this done by friday' feeling. (I guess Wednesday may work well too)

Basically whichever day of the week is best for your normal sales, send the newsletter on that day.
      Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
      http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X