Help with Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Layout

I've gone away (for now at least) from the slight re-design I'd done to something a bit more major - but a couple of things are driving me mad that I want to get sorted before I go any further:
    www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acatalog/test/acatalog

1) the thick blue lines above and below the top menu (home, view basket etc) these used to be nice thin blue lines and I can't see why they have changed.

2) viewing without favourites menu is fine - as soon as I put it on you lose most of what's on the right side menu (i know this will depend on screen res) but again for the life of me can't get it to auto adjust. I know I've done this in my current site but can't see where.

BTW - I know that none of the links work and it's looking "messy" but trying out ideas before I finally decide what to do!

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

1. Your shim on each side differ, with one being 1 pixel high, but the other end is 3 pixels high, but dont think that is it and would look at removing any spaces you have in the source code between the <TD> <shim code> </TD> as that is probably pushing it about...

2. Could not find a Favorites link - me being blind probably..

Comment

Thanks for that - I'll have a look at the Shim.

The favourites isn't on the site - it's the favourites list you can display in the browser!

Kathy
      Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
      X