Updated graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated graphics

I've made a few minor alterations to the site at www.tiggypig.com to make it look less cluttered and give it better navigation.

Be happy on your thoughts on how to improve it a bit further.

Well it looks very nice and neat (and I do like your products - tell me do you get them all out and test them? I think I'd never get any work done )
    However I've supposedly got 2MB BB and I almost got bored waiting for your buttons and pictures to download. I say almost as I'd not navigated away before they appeared.
    Miranda Stamp
    Twinkle Twinkle
    www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk
    Cloth nappies, natural toiletries, organic baby clothing, potty training aids, slings and more...

Comment

Thats cool, I'll get onto it Monday, looks like a complete redo of all the graphics to get them down in size or slice them up into smaller portions.

Comment

Did you do the web design yourself or employ a web designer to do this for you? Only ask because i'm looking for someone to work on our new site.

Mark
        www.bluecitytrading.co.uk

Comment

call me MONDAY 0870 240 1109

Comment

I measure your home page as being about 305k which would take about 47 seconds to download on dial-up!

Comment

All uploaded fast for me on 512 bb so maybe a problem with your server before
              Chris Ashdown

Comment

I was going by page weight as viewed in Dreamweaver.

Comment

Working...
                X