Mail Order Management Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mail Order Management Software

Anyone had any experience of linking Actinic (client still on v4) to a CRM type mail order software product?

The client is a busy shop - bricks and mortar, mail order and Actinic, and is looking for a solution that will help bring all their customer data together for simpler management.

Do you have any experience of anything that may help?
    Mike Booker
    M B Web Services
    mbws@mbwebs.co.uk
    +44 1932 340318

Dreaming of integration...

Mike, no experience here yet - but there must be huge potential for an actinic friendly CRM system.

Please report back any findings; I intend to research this in the new year (after the xmas madness).

On the same kind of theme, anybody have info on a Point of Sale system that complements/integrates with actinic?

How many B&M owners would love a system that can do both POS and web in the low cost, user friendly, simple way actinic achieves things?

cheers, Si

www.tool-shop.co.uk

Comment

Check out www.drillpine.biz Norman has an integration to Top-to-toe there.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

This is something i've looked into extensively and have found one company who are at present looking into the demand for such a product.

Sales Stream

I was just about to purchase their EPOS for my bricks n' mortar and now have thought i'll hold on to see what develops.

It looks like a very easy to use system, at a reasonable cost, and i've found them very helpful on the telephone too!

They use Actinic for their own store - so fingers crossed!

BTW: I looked into Top2Toe but it didn't really suit my shops.

Comment

thanks chaps

salesstream looks good on the surface - shame they haven't got a support forum like this one...

Si

www.tool-shop.co.uk

Comment

Party Pete

Any initial feedback on Sales Stream.

Can I ask how you are incorporating this with Actinic, I assume an export from SS and an import into Actinic (re stock levels).

Seems you get a lot for your money with this.

Steven

Comment

Hi Steven

I haven't purchased this product yet as i'm waiting for Salestrem to be able to intergrate with Actinic fully - don't think it'll be long now!

Comment

Hi

Did they give an indication of time?

Assuming its incorporated, I assume that when orders are received via the site, this will decrement the epos stock automatically?

Steven

Comment

Hi Steven

I would suggest dropping them a line or giving them a ring, they have always been very helpful http://www.retailsoftware.co.uk/

Comment

Just had a chat with John the owner. He confirmed that they have stopped developing an integration with Actinic due to a significant change that Actinic is doing on the database. He did say that Actinic had not provided much info on this but based on what was seen they have chosen not to work with Actinic.

He did say that in its simple form it could be used by exporting from the epos and importing into Actinic, but it would not be able to handle complex products (ie different sizes, colours...)

I'll have a chat with Top to toe too.

Actually, thinking about this, it may be worth speaking with Actinic too, they may be able to recommend a partner to take into account any development they are doing in the back ground.

Steven

Comment

May be worth speaking to http://www.options-mailorder.co.uk/ if the client has lots of money to spend. I believe they can intergrate with Actinic, although I know we decided the solution was too expensive (from memory around £5k, plus annual fee)
                      Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
                      http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

If you do find a solution, post it here as I know we would also be interested.
                        Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
                        http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X